Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Beginning in Berlin

Yesterday I worked up the courage to ask these poor strangers for a photo. I've never been able to do this before, though I've wanted to many times. They waltzed into Transit restaurant looking so happy and cool. I was in a good mood from all the excellent food and music. I dunno, it felt right. Reagan and his friend were bewildered, but kind enough to say yes. 




Don't they look great!? They have such style, like a lot of Berliners I've seen so far. I should have asked them where they were from, but I was just trying to keep my teeth from chattering. Lookit me! Facing my fears! And I thought to myself, "What a perfect way to start my blog".

2 comments:

  1. Hurray - your first blog post! :-) Welcome to the blog-world!

    Take care,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete